With this course, you will gain the knowledge you need to become a Jamaica Travel Specialist. Whether you’re selling destination weddings, family getaways or special interest markets like bird watching or adventure, this course will provide you with useful selling tips and the product information your clients need.
This course is designed to help you sell more Jamaica and sell Jamaica better. As a result, you’ll find many of your clients will join the ranks of visitors who become part of the Jamaica family, returning to Jamaica--and to you--year after year!
- What makes Jamaica so alluring to travelers
- What its most popular attractions are
- How to match your clients’ special interests and travel styles with a personalized Jamaica experience
- Be introduced to its resort areas and range of accommodations
Weddings & Honeymoons Course: One Love…Two Hearts
With its jagged coastline of thick foliage that opens to breathtaking waterfalls and idyllic secluded beaches, Jamaica oozes romance. In this chapter you’ll learn why Jamaica is a frequent winner of The World Travel Awards’ designation as “The World’s Leading Wedding Destination” and why the country consistently ranks at the top of wedding and honeymoon destinations booked by travel agents.
Must be a graduate of the General Course to enroll
- Use this website to stay informed about special promotional offers for you and your clients as well as product updates and valuable information on new attractions and events.
- Access alerts with special offers such as fam tours, which are organized for our graduates only.
- We’ll use this site to keep you posted.
Thank you for your interest in becoming a Jamaica Travel Specialist. We look forward to welcoming you to our beautiful island and invite you and your clients to discover Jamaica.
Jamaica Tourist Board (JTB)